Everyone who is a member at South Park has access to our 40 acres of private lakes. South Park originally began as a fishing club in 1905. Members can stop by after a long day of work and cast a line in the water. Although the custom today has become catch and release, if you do land a big one, bring it in to kitchen for a great fish sandwich! Chef Emmett can filet your fish, or fry your catch on site. Because our lakes are private, they are not overfished. Our lakes and facilities provide plenty of fun for your whole family.
General Fishing Information:
- Our lakes are tested and counted by Kentucky Fish and Wildlife.
- The most recent fish count reports are available.
- A great variety of fish including Bass over 16”, Bluegill, and Redear Sunfish!
- Small boats with electric trolling motors or motorless are allowed in the lakes.
- Our pavilion is perfect for a day full of picnics and fishing.
- Fishing events for kids and adults will be held during the season